Bankruptcy Attorney Resource and Information Library
Springboard offers our bankruptcy attorney partners a dedicated partner relations team. Your partner relations team is available to assist you with client registrations and to help your clients resolve any foreseeable issue during the education and certification process.
Springboard Nonprofit Credit Management is one of the original four credit counseling agencies approved by Executive Office of US Trustee to provide pre-filing counseling under new Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act of 2005.
Our inaugural experience in the bankruptcy counseling and debtor education industry has enriched our internal library with valuable resources and information. We've published some of our internal recourses for your future reference and application:
Bankruptcy Education Resources for Attorneys
- SUMMARY OF CONSUMER BANKRUPTCY PROVISIONS OF REFORM ACT BY HON. EUGENE R. WEDOFF
- ISSUES & ANSWERS from King's Guide to Practice
- CENSUS FIGURES FOR MEDIAN INCOMES Note: The current IRS Financial Collection standards referenced by the Reform Act are also available at the above link.
- INTERIM OFFICIAL RULES
- NEW AND REVISED BANKRUPTCY FORMS
- NEWS AND UPDATES ABOUT THE REFORM ACT
- STATE EXEMPTIONS
- LISTING OF CHAPTER 13 ADMINISTRATIVE EXPENSE %
- NOTICE OF DOMESTIC SUPPORT AGENCIES
- CALCULATE LOOKBACK OR LOOKFORWARD DATES ONLINE
- U.S.TRUSTEE PROGRAM OFFICIAL WEB SITE
- MEANS TESTING INFORMATION AND CHARTS
- USCOURTS.GOV This Web site offers links to all federal bankruptcy courts.
- NOTICE OF DOMESTIC SUPPORT OBLIGATIONS
- BANKRUPTCY STATISTICS
- AMERICAN BAR ASSOCIATION You can find a link to your local Bar Association by visiting the American Bar Association's Web page.
- THE AMERICAN BANKRUPTCY INSTITUTE Their website is a good resource for information about the Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act of 2005
Review Our Bankruptcy Education Annual Stats
In 2007, Springboard educated 23,168 debtors with our easy-to-understand and proven Debtor Education Program course.
Below is a survey that was prepared for the Executive Office for U.S. Trustees (EOUST) as part of our course approval as a personal financial management instructional debtor education course under the new Bankruptcy Code.
Please click here to view and print the PDF file. You will see why hundreds of attorneys across the United States use Springboard to help satisfy their client's debtor education requirement.
(Springboard is approved to issue certificates in compliance with the Bankruptcy Code. Approval does not endorse or assure the quality of an Agency's services.)