Welcome to Springboard Nonprofit Consumer Credit Management, Inc.
Our nonprofit credit debt, bankruptcy and housing counselors improve the lives and financial well-being of thousands of individuals and families every month.
Springboard was founded in 1974 with a mission to help strengthen communities and improve the lives of Americans by offering consumer credit counseling services that promote financial literacy, homeownership and a healthy economy.
Each month, our Credit Debt Counselors, Housing Counselors, Reverse Mortgage Counselors, and Bankruptcy Counselors provide thousands of families with expert financial solutions to their problems.
Our financial counseling services are confidential and subjected to rigorous quality assurance standards. Unlike other companies, Springboard works with consumers at no-cost or at substantially discounted fees. Contact Springboard to begin your journey to financial freedom. We'll help you get there.
Financial Education and Literacy
The cornerstone of financial freedom is personal finance education and literacy.
America Saves Week is here!
Join us and pledge to save at InlandEmpireSaves.org
Get more America Saves Week tips and info at our blog.
Read our self-education articles on Personal Finance, Credit Debt and Money Management.
More About Springboard
Our counselors have been promoting financial literacy in America for over 35 Years.
Springboard's Company Values
Our company values are integrity, quality, excellence and compassion. We provide first-class services and treat every client with care, empathy and without judgment.
We've earned a legacy of trust in the Consumer Credit Counseling Services industry.
- Accredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA)
- Approved by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) as a comprehensive housing agency
- Member of the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC)
- Member of the Association of Independent Consumer Credit Counseling Agencies (AICCCA)
- Member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Member of the HOPE NOW Alliance
- Part of the President's Making Home Affordable Program
For Immediate Help
How Can We Help You?